Day #22 of the Health Activist Writer’s Month Challenge post is about creating “sticky note” reminder of something we forget inspired by htt;://thingsweforget.blogspot.com. This was so much fun that I plan to do it again.
Perhaps you would like to create your own “sticky note?” I used ipiccy, a free on-line program for editing photos.
Here are the steps:
- select create new collage
- next to the spacing option is a gray-colored box. Click on it and replace the 000000 code with ffd700. The color should change to a bright yellow.
- select a set of images from the basic box, it doesn’t matter which one because you are going to merge them to create a yellow square.
- select autofill
- select the collage tab (next to the photo library tab
- select create collage
- the next screen shows a large golden-yellow box
- select the blender tab (looks like a stack of papers)
- from here you can add text, stickers, shapes, etc.
- when you are finished, select DONE, in the upper right hand corner
Don’t forget to share it on Facebook or Twitter.