The Heatlh Activist Writer’s Month Challenge Day #4. The assignment is to write for 15 minutes without stopping. The following list is in no particular order.. I just wrote them down as they came to me.
I write about my health because:
- it offers the opportunity to express my feelings, thoughts, and ideas.
- it invites me to explore more deeply my feelings, thoughts and ideas.
- sharing my journey may help others know that they are not alone.
- I always learn more about myself when I see my feelings, thoughts, and ideas in written form.
- it helps me to clarify my thoughts and ideas and set intentions.
- it allows me to reframe my self-deprecating thoughts or negative view of a situation into a more life-renewing perspective.
- I enjoy writing.
- it allows me to be seen and heard.
- I feel like I am contributing to society when I share my knowledge or skill.
- I feel good when I write.
- I want to make a difference in the world.
- when I write I have to slow my mind down.
- …. just because.